- Shared transfer by water-taxi
- Free map with commentaries
- Canal cruise on board a romantic gondola
Do not miss this combo tour in Venice: get your transfer by water-taxi and enjoy a canal cruise on board a romantic gondola.
Venice shuttle is a fast shared boat service from Marco Polo Airport to Venice city center and vice versa. You’ll experience the pleasure of reaching your hotel comfortably and quickly, traveling on a water-taxi, admiring Venice and avoiding the overcrowding of public transport at a very convenient rate.
Venice by gondola
Enjoy a romantic cruise by gondola and explore canals passing under small bridges and through the city’s most secluded waterways. During your pleasant ride, you will admire the Mozart's house, passing by the worldwide famous La Fenice Opera House, proceeding along the “Rio De le Ostreghe”, leading into the most charming part of the Gran Canal, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Museum. Once at the Salute Church and “Punta della Dogana”, you will admire a unique breathtaking view of the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's bell tower. During this tour, you will enjoy the most romantic views of Venice!
- Shared transfer by water-taxi
- Gondola ride
- Food and drinks
Child under 2 years old: free of charge
Easy water-taxi: Venice Airport, Piazzale Roma (Rio Novo), Principe/Sabbioni, Carlton, San Marcuola, Santi Apostoli, Rialto, Sant’Angelo, San Vio, Trinità, San Zaccaria/Monumento, Giardini, Lido Santa Maria Elisabetta.
Venice by gondola: Church of San Moisè - Campo San Moisè (an assistant will wait for you with a signboard “Venetian Waterways”).
- Tours can be done in different days
- Venice city tour desk: 9.00am - 8.00pm
- The Venice city tour desk is open from 9.00am to 8.00pm. In case of flights landing earlier or later, clients will find at desk n. 69 a sign with direction to be met by the representative on-duty
- The last shuttle is guaranteed for clients reaching the desk no later than 10.00pm (flights landing within 9.30pm approx.). In case of flights landing later or delaying, clients could miss the shuttle and service will not be refunded
- Rate includes 1 luggage (55x33, 68x70, 74x88, 79x117,5) per person. Extra and oversize luggage cost 5,00€ and shall be paid on the spot
- Unfortunately, this service is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Each gondola can host a maximum of 6 people
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather or local strikes
Easy water-taxi: Every day
Airport – Venice: from 7.30am to 10.00pm | Venice – Airport: from 7.30am to 9.30pm
Venice by gondola: Every day at 4.00pm
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
The region of Venice offers many of the best wines in Italy and if you are staying in Venice for jus...
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour star...
During the 17th and 18th centuries, it was estimated that there were 8 to 10,000 gondolas operating ...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Vivi la tua esperienza di guida in pista, diventa tu il pilota per un giorno alla guida dell'auto de...