Fisherman for a day in Venice
- Sail on a traditional Venetian fishing boat
- Take in breathtaking views of the lagoon
- Have fun with the help of an expert venetian fisherman
- Learn the Venetian fishing techniques
Relax, have fun and experience Venice from the open lagoon on a fishing excursion between the islands. From a traditional Venetian fishing boat, you will see breathtaking views of the islands and most famous sights of Venice while also living Venice as only real Venetians do.
You will feel the tides and currents of the lagoon. Your captain, an expert Venetian fisherman, will teach about our native fish and Venetian fishing techniques and, of course, bring in the catch!
Meanwhile, you will pass some of the most important monuments in Venice, maybe even cast your net just beside one. Altogether, there is no closer experience of the culture of the Venetian lagoon than this.
- Explaination by an expert venetian fisherman
- Ride on Venetian fishing boat
- Lunch or dinner
Riva degli Schiavoni, 4149, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Metropole – Riva degli Schiavoni, 4149, 30122 Venezia
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes and sport clothes are suggested
- A minimum of two people is required
- The tour is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10.00 AM - 4.00 PM
Le circuit "Le meilleur de Venise" est idéal pour les visiteurs qui disposent de peu de temps et qui...
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
With Venezia Unica - Official All Venice City Pass, you'll have complete access to all the cultural ...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Il Museo Ebraico di Venezia è caratterizzato da un complesso urbanistico architettonico e museale un...