Florence with High-Speed Train and 3-Star Hotel from Venice
- Spend 1 night in the Renaissance city in a 3-star hotel
- Reach Florence with high-speed train
- See the highlights onboard a Hop-on Hop-off bus
Discover the Tuscan city of Florence with this easy 2-day package with departure from Venice.
Jump onboard the high-speed train leaving Venice at 8.55 AM and come back in Venice the day after at 3.54 PM. When you arrive in Florence check-in in your centrally located, 3-star B&B hotel. Leave your luggage and go get your 2-day ticket for the Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus and visit all the city highlights!
With this 2-day package you will have plenty of time to learn the city's art and history and taste the local delicacies!
- Roundtrip train ticket from/to Venice
- Assistance at departure in Venice
- 2-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket in Florence
- Accomodation in double/single room in a 3-star hotel in Florence city center
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Infants (0-3): free (without seat)
- Children (4-12): 25% reduction
Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
You need to be at the meeting point and 8.30 and wait for the Albatravel assistant, who will give you the travel documents
- You need to be at the meeting point and 8.30 and wait for the Albatravel assistant, who will give you the travel documents.
- Departure time may change according to 2017 new trains timetable.
- Daily at 8.55 AM
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
The region of Venice offers many of the best wines in Italy and if you are staying in Venice for jus...
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour star...
Vivi la tua esperienza di guida in pista, diventa tu il pilota per un giorno alla guida dell'auto de...