Florence with High-Speed Train and 3-Star Hotel from Venice
- Spend 1 night in the Renaissance city in a 3-star hotel
- Reach Florence with high-speed train
- See the highlights onboard a Hop-on Hop-off bus
Discover the Tuscan city of Florence with this easy 2-day package with departure from Venice.
Jump onboard the high-speed train leaving Venice at 8.55 AM and come back in Venice the day after at 3.54 PM. When you arrive in Florence check-in in your centrally located, 3-star B&B hotel. Leave your luggage and go get your 2-day ticket for the Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing bus and visit all the city highlights!
With this 2-day package you will have plenty of time to learn the city's art and history and taste the local delicacies!
- Roundtrip train ticket from/to Venice
- Assistance at departure in Venice
- 2-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket in Florence
- Accomodation in double/single room in a 3-star hotel in Florence city center
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Infants (0-3): free (without seat)
- Children (4-12): 25% reduction
Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
You need to be at the meeting point and 8.30 and wait for the Albatravel assistant, who will give you the travel documents
- You need to be at the meeting point and 8.30 and wait for the Albatravel assistant, who will give you the travel documents.
- Departure time may change according to 2017 new trains timetable.
- Daily at 8.55 AM
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina veneziana e assaggia il frutto del ...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...