Florence with High-Speed Train and 4-Star Hotel from Venice
- Spend 1 night in the Tuscan city in a central 4-star hotel
- Arrive in the centre of Florence with a high-speed train
- Enjoy visiting the city onboard a Hop-on Hop-off bus
Discover the Renaissance city of Florence with this brand-new 2-day package from Venice.
Your high-speed train will leave Venice at 8.55 AM and come back to Venice the day after at 3.54 PM. Get off the train in Florence and check-in in your 4-star hotel with B&B service right in the city centre. Jump on a Hop-on Hop-off bus with your ticket valid for 2 days and visit the city at your own pace.
A new 2-day superior package that will give free time to discover Florence and its monuments and highlights and learn the its art and history while you're onboard the bus!
- Roundtrip train ticket from/to Venice
- Assistance at departure in Venice
- 2-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket in Florence
- Accomodation in double/single room in a 4-star hotel in Florence city center
- Everything not mentioned in the "Included" field
- Single Room full price
- Double room full price ( Child 2-6 in double room 10% off )
- Triple room full price ( Child 2-6 in triple room 10% off )
- Child 0-1 free with no seats reserved
Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
No assistance provided at the train station. All instructions will be sent via email directly by the tour provider after the booking
- All document will be sent to EMAIL COSTUMER , please provide it
- Departure time may change according to 2016 new trains timetable.
- Daily at 8.30 AM
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
Discover the secret corners of Venice from a double perspective on a 2-hour sightseeing tour on foot...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...