Golf in Venice-Jesolo: Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo
- Stay at the 5 star Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo
- Enjoy Jesolo’s 15km long sand beach and its activities
- Chance to visit Venice, just about 1h away
- Play at Jesolo Golf Club and Prà delle Torri
Jesolo has long been known as one of the most iconic locations on Italy’s Adriatic coast.
Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo, designed as a 5 star hotel, is an enchanting homage to the glorious Italian seaside resorts of yesteryear, bringing the glamour and flair of Miami to the Adriatic. The building was designed by the renowned American architect Richard Meier, while star architect Matteo Thun is in charge of interior design.
The high-profile duo have created an unparalleled amalgamation of distinct shapes, luxurious materials, fresh colours and pop art design elements. Rigid and sophisticated on the outside, playful and eccentric on the inside.
This hotel can be considered a real highlight in Jesolo, and a new hotspot for fans of the Adriatic with a penchant for chic design and lifestyle.
- 126 rooms and suites
- Designed as a 5 star hotel with high standard service directly on the beach
- Directly by the sea
- Free access to the beach, two first rows reserved to clients staying in a Suite
- Open throughout the year
- Tempting Alpe Adria cuisine in the hotel restaurant
- Exclusive Acquapura SPA spanning 1500m² with an indoor and outdoor pool
- Beach Club with direct access to the private beach
- Childcare from 3 years at Falky Land
- WiFi free of charge at the rooms & every public area and on the beach as well
- Contemporary equipped meeting & conference area with daylight & meeting on the Beach
- 5 nights in Bed & Breakfast
- 3 green fees at Jesolo Golf and Prà delle Torri
- Free use of Acquapura Spa: in- and outdoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Saunas, Fitness Center, relaxing areas
- Internet / W-Lan
- International flights
- Transfers from/to airport-hotel
Piazza Le Corbusier, 6, Lido di Jesolo, Jesolo, VE, Italy
Prices are quoted per person considering 2 persons sharing a double room.
Single room, Deluxe Double Room, one and two bedroom Suites available upon request.
Prices vary according to season.
Half board supplement of €45 available on request.
Longer and shorter stay available on request.
Please contact Musement via email on email@example.com or by calling us at +39 02 45386900 for a customized proposal.
1 January 2016-31 December 2017
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Any night in Venice is special – this trip just adds to the luxury. This afternoon and evening tour ...