Grand Canal by Gondola tour with music and singer
- Take a breathtaking gondola ride with live music on the Grand Canal
- Enjoy the skip-the-line access to your exclusive gondola
- Live a special experience on the Grand Canal
Enjoy a Gondola ride with music and Venetian singer! Listen to the romantic Italian songs played by the singer while the expert gondolier escorts you along the labyrinth of waterways and the breathtaking Grand Canal.
The route includes some of the most important highlights of Venice as the Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Gritti Palace, the Salute Church and many others! You will save time with the special skip-the-line ticket and enjoy the only gondola ride with the commentary (by app or brochure) in 9 different languages.
Thanks to your commentary you will get to know the most exclusive history and legends about the highlights of the route as the La Fenice theatre, Oyster Bridge and La Salute church and many other! Don't wait and live Venice in all its splendor!
- 30 minute shared gondola ride
- Skip-the-line access
- Live music and singers
- Downloadable commentary on your mobile app
- Hotel pickup
- Earphones / Audio-devices
- Child (0-2): free of charge
- Youth (3-12): reduced
Campo Santa Maria del Giglio San Marco, 30125 San Marco, Venezia VE, Italia
Church of Santa Maria del Giglio. It is mandatory to arrive 10 minutes before the departure time. Our assistant will wait for you with the sign “GONDOLA WITH MUSIC TOUR”
- This tour is not fully accessible for people in wheelchairs or with physical disabilities
- Tour does not operate in the case of exceptionally bad weather
- If the tour does not operate, it will either be rescheduled or refunded
- This is a small group tour, but not a private tour. You may share your gondola with other parties
- Each gondola can host a maximum of 6 people
- The seats onboard will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests' weight
- You will receive the QR code and instructions to activate the mobile app after reservation by email
- Please download the App before starting your tour
- Every day at 5:00pm (compulsory meeting time)
- The tour starts at 5:10pm
- From April to October
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Any night in Venice is special – this trip just adds to the luxury. This afternoon and evening tour ...