Murder game in a historical Venetian palace
- Become the hero of a thrilling detective story
- Relive the atmosphere of the Venice of the 19th century
- Play in a historical Venetian palace facing the Grand Canal
- Experience teamwork, brain puzzles, challenging teasers
A thrilling murder hunt that will take you to the Venice of the 19th century through history and evocative rooms of an historical property facing the Grand Canal in St. Mark’s district. This is the right game for you if you love detective stories, brain puzzles, challenging teasers, and investigative experiences.
The first mystery to solve as a protagonist... 10 unique characters, a play to experience, a murder: this will be your dinner! This game will make you lose yourself in the magic atmosphere of another period, becoming one of the end of the 19th century's detective for 120 minutes.
Involved in an intriguing and pressing "play within the play", you will be alone trying to solve this mystery case, in which only your ability to look for clues, your ability of psychological analysis and intuition will help you to solve the mystery.
Teamwork will be aid you to discover:
- The motive
- How the crime was carried out
- The killer
- Game at the palace
- Transfer by foot from the meeting point to the venue
- Food and drinks
- Hotels pick-up and drop-off
Памятник Никколо Томмазео, Campo Santo Stefano, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Campo Santo Stefano, San Marco, in front of the statue of Niccolò Tommaseo.
The game is held at an historical property facing the Grand Canal in St. Mark’s district. The crime scene is set in a luxurious apartment furnished to the finest of standards with original antique furniture.
Instructions as to how to reach the crime scene will only be shared with the participants at the beginning of the game. You will have to follow the instructions on the map and get to the crime scene ready to investigate. The time required to reach the crime scene is dependent on you. On average, it is a walking distance of 10 minutes, so try not to get lost!
- Not recommended for children and people sensitive to the game’s subject matter
- Only people from 14 years old allowed
- The game takes place in an property equipped with video surveillance
- The use of mobile phones and electronic equipment is not allowed
- Photography is not allowed
- Sharing details and particulars of the story is not allowed due to intellectual property protection and the signing of a non disclosure agreement by all participants
- Participants can touch and examine everything in the property provided that this is done carefully and without forcing or damaging the objects
- The "bodies" can be frisked but not moved
- Min 2 - max 10 persons
- Duration time may vary slightly depending on how long the participants need to reach the crime scene
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- The tour will take place also with rain
- From April to October: every day at 7.30 pm
- From November to March: every day at 5.30 pm
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...