Pisa in a day with high-speed train from Venice
- Get a high-speed train from Venice to visit the beautiful Pisa
- Don't miss Pisa hightlights: Leaning Tower, Miracles Square, Duomo of Pisa
- Roundtrip high-speed train from Venice to Pisa
- Entrance to the Cathedral or optional admission to the Leaning Tower
Don't miss a visit to Pisa and its splendid Miracles Square! Benefit from this sightseeing tour with daily departure from Venice by roundtrip high-speed train to Florence.
Your trip program:
- Once arrived in Florence take a regional fast train: in one hour you will be in Pisa
- You will have all the day to visit the city famous for its Leaning Tower
- You will enjoy Miracles Square and its wonders: the Leaning Tower, the Baptistery, and other beautiful monuments before entering inside the Cathedral
- If you prefer you can add as optional the entrance to the Leaning Tower
- Roundtrip by high-speed train Venice-Florence ticket
- Regional roundtrip train ticket Florence-Pisa
- Adult 18-99 full price
- Child 2-17 full price
- Child 0-1 free no seat
- Adult & Child (2-99): 165€ + 22€ Leaning Tower = 187€
Inside Santa Lucia Train Station. For further details regarding the meeting point, please refer to the information on the voucher.
- You will receive your travel documents by email
- No assistance available at departure
- Departure time from Venice: 9.00am
- Arrival time in Venice: 11.30pm
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Any night in Venice is special – this trip just adds to the luxury. This afternoon and evening tour ...