- Purchase ACTV tickets to move freely within the city of Venice
- Get buses and water buses of the public transport with no limit
- Purchase online to skip the long lines at the ACTV ticket office
- Choose between 5 different types of ACTV ticket, from 1 to 7 days
The best way to have all the most beautiful sights of Venice at hand is travelling by means of public transport. On a single ticket, you can avail yourself of buses and vaporetto (water buses), with no limit! The ACTV ticket allows you to move freely within the territory of the city of Venice by the ACTV public transport services:
- ACTV vaporetti / water-buses in Venice, Lido and lagoon islands
- ACTV buses in Mestre, Marghera and mainland
You can choose between 5 different types of ACTV ticket:
- ACTV 1 day Ticket
- ACTV 2 days Ticket
- ACTV 3 days Ticket
- ACTV 7 days Ticket
- ACTV one-way Water Service Ticket 75' (valid for 75 minutes from stamping on ACTV water buses).
The validity of the ticket is calculated in hours from the first validation (for example, if you buy the 1 day ticket and stamp it on October 16 at 11:00 am, the ticket will remain valid until 11:00 am of October 17).
- ACTV Ticket
- One luggage item of up to 120 cm as the sum of its three dimensions
- ACTV Services from / to Marco Polo Airport, routes n. 16, 19, 21, Casinò and Alilaguna
Children below the age of 6 travel free on urban routes.
- Tickets need to be validated at the start of each journey. The validity of ACTV Pass starts from the exact moment of the first validation
- Please use the PNR code found in your voucher to pick up your ACTV card at the Venezia Unica agencies or at the ticket machines displaying the Venice Unica logo
The validity of the ACTV Ticket starts from the exact moment of the first validation in Venice, depending on the type of ticket purchased.
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Discover Venice and its two small islands including the most interesting sites and experiences: Rial...
The region of Venice offers many of the best wines in Italy and if you are staying in Venice for jus...
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour star...
During the 17th and 18th centuries, it was estimated that there were 8 to 10,000 gondolas operating ...
Vivi la tua esperienza di guida in pista, diventa tu il pilota per un giorno alla guida dell'auto de...