St. Mark’s Basilica tour with skip-the-line ticket and terraces
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to St. Mark’s Basilica
- Experience the famous terraces, with stunning views over the inside of the Basilica
- Guided tour with a local official guide, you will learn all about the magnificent Basilica
The main attraction of Venice, St. Mark’s Basilica took 800 years to build with relics and works of art brought from all over Europe and Asia. Even St. Mark’s remains eventually ended up here when Crusaders stole them from Egypt. The queues here can be long but don't worry, we have skip-the-line access!
Your expert guide will take you inside this cavernous space for an extended tour, pointing out mosaics that date all the way back to the 11th century and beautiful artworks. Then it’s up to the second floor for some stolen time inside this busy basilica. The terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica are worth a visit in their own right, not to mention the incredible views they offer over bustling Piazza San Marco below, the Doge’s Palace and the lagoon.
- Skip-the-line access to St. Mark’s Basilica and entrance ticket to the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide including headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children (4-14 years old): reduced
- Infants (0-3 years old): free
At the foot of Ponte della Paglia, 30124 Venise
Meet your guide 15 minutes before the departure of the tour at the foot of Ponte della Paglia, the bridge with the view of the Ponte dei Sospiri (Bridge of Sighs). Facing the lagoon, it is on the left hand side of the bridge, just in front of the Doge’s Palace. Your guide will be holding a City Wonders sign for easy recognition.
- There are a number of steep steps on the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- 15/04/2019 - 26/10/2019
- Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- 2.00pm and 3.00pm
Enjoy a panoramic walking tour with a specialized tourist guide of the area near Piazza San Marco an...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...