The Golden Basilica: St. Mark’s Basilica skip-the-line tour
- Visit the Golden Basilica, a masterpiece of Byzantine art
- Skip the line, no more time wasted waiting in line
- Learn about the symbols and the history of the Basilica’s interiors
- Admire its beautiful gold mosaics and the famous Pala D’Oro
For you a guided tour in one of the most incredible cathedrals of the world. On this tour, escorted by a tour guide and planned with the Curia of Venice, you will enjoy a full visit of this masterpiece of Byzantine art. You'll have the pleasure of discovering the beautiful gold mosaics and marble inlays of the floors, sitting comfortably while your guide shows you the represented biblical scenes, the history and the particularities of this ancient basilica.
Admire the Pala d'Oro, an exquisite example of the Byzantine art with its thousands of gems and precious stones and enjoy the view of the Treasury; a splendor of the religious art collected along the centuries.
The privileged entry and the special collaboration with the Curia of Venice allow us to avoid the queues! An audio-receiver device will be included.
- Tour guide
- Privileged entry to avoid the queues
- Children 0-5 years old: free of charge
San Marco, 146, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
In front of Yex Exchange office under the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square (please refer to the map attached).
- The Curia decided to increase the prices for a special authorization we have inside the Basilica: ours are the only tours allowing people to stay an entire hour inside the Basilica admiring the mosaics sitting in the central nave
- Some days, due to church services or exceptionally high tides, the access may not be possible. In this case the tour can be held the following day or reimbursed
- For the visit of the Cathedral is needed proper clothing (no shorts or tank tops in the summer) and for security reasons backpacks are not allowed
- Summer season: From Monday to Saturday at 12.30pm
- Winter season: From Monday to Saturday at 12.00pm
- The tour is not operated on Sunday
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
An unforgettable experience that will open your eyes to the fascinating world of manufacturing and g...
Meet your local guide in the center of Venice and with a short 15-minute walk through the hidden str...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara presents a spectacular show dedicated to bot...