On Saturday 15 February, La chic Venise presents its carnival party at the Hotel Saturnia, in collaboration with the mask workshop 'Ca' Macana' and the musicians and artists of the Rialto Ensemble.
The program includes:
- 6.30pm: check-in at the reception where the staff will introduce and welcome guests to the evening on the main floor
- 7.00pm: an aperitif will be served. Music and entertainment artists will engage the audience with a waltz lesson and themed dances for unforgettable fun
- 8.00pm-8.30pm: the evening will come alive with dinner served in the dining room where, between one course and another, a varitey of performances will immerse guests in the theme of the evening. Jugglers, dancers and singers will be ready to impress and engage the audience in a sensational experience
- 11.00pm: dessert will be served
The evening will end at 11.30pm.
- Welcome cocktail with prosecco, classic spritz, green spritz P31, bellini and non-alcoholic fruit cocktails
- Classic Venetian cicchetti (traditional finger food)
Superior dinner Menu:
- Shrimp tartar on rice cream with crunchy ginger
- Risotto with scallops, pumpkin and porcini mushrooms
- Seared amberjack fillet with lemon broccoli and potatoes
- Buffet of typical carnival desserts, tiramisù and fruit
Wine, water and coffee are included.