Venice hop-on hop-off boat tour: 24 and 48-hour tickets
- Explore Venice onboard a red city sightseeing boat
- 48-hour red boat ticket: explore the Laguna at your pace
- Get on and off at any stop to admire the 400 bridges of the city
- Welcome and assistance at the new City Sightseeing Venice Visitor Center
Explore the Most Romantic City in the World Onboard a City Sightseeing Red Boat!
There are about 97 cities or towns named after Venice in the world, and for a reason. Venezia is and will always be a unique city.
Built on an archipelago of 118 small islands around 800 B.C., Venice is an extraordinary mix of artistic and cultural influences that reached the city by land and most of all by sea over the centuries. Venice is crossed by 150 canals and connected by over 400 bridges: that's why you can only visit the city on foot or by boat. Admiring the beauty and splendour of the city from the sea is a lifetime experience you will never forget. City Sightseeing launches its own "red boats" to accompany you around the Laguna.
The typical Hop-On Hop-Off service allows you to get on and off from the boat at any stop: visit the major sights and attractions at your own pace.
From Piazza San Marco to Ponte dei Sospiri, and from the beaches of Lido to the Island of Murano, City Sightseeing will take you on a trip through history, culture and tradition in the most romantic city in the world. All you have to do is take a seat and admire the beautiful surroundings.
Choose between a 24 or 48-Hour Ticket and start exploring!
- 24-Hour Ticket: expires the day after you receive it, at the same time you redeemed your voucher.
- 48-Hour Ticket: expires 2 days after you redeemed your voucher.
Come to our new City Sightseeing Venice Visitor Center, ask for any info about the tour and the city, collect your map and reedem your voucher! City Sightseeing staff will be happy to welcome and assit you.
The Visitor Center is located inside the main train station Venezia Santa Lucia, next to Freccia Club, in front of platforms 13 and 14 and it is very close to Line A STOP N. 1. It is open 8.30am to 4pm.
- Line A + Line B
- 24-Hour Ticket: expires the day after you receive it, at the same time you redeemed your voucher
- 48-Hour Ticket: expires 2 days after you redeemed your voucher
- Welcome and assistance at City Sightseeing Venice Visitor Center, located inside the main train station Venezia Santa Lucia
- Free Wifi
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Everything not mentioned in the Included field
- Children (5-15): reduced
- Infants (0-4): free
Fondamenta Santa Lucia, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Please redeem your voucher onboard of one City Sightseeing boat. You can get on and off at any of the stops indicated. City Sightseeing® Venezia Visitor Center: Venezia Santa Lucia train station, in front of platforms 13-14
Please redeem your voucher onboard of one City Sightseeing boat. You can get on and off at any of the stops indicated.
Line A stops
- Stop 1: Ferrovia Compartimentale S. Lucia
- Stop 2: Tronchetto
- Stop 3: Stazione Marittima Terminal Crociere
- Stop 4: San Marco Giardinetti Reali
- Stop 5: Lido SME Pontile ACTV
- Stop 6: Murano Pontile Fornace Ferro
- Stop 7: Zattere Incurabili
Line B stops
- Pontile Vetreria ElleGi - Murano
- Burano - Fondamenta del Pizzo
- Punta Sabbioni ( temporarily suspended )
- Pontile Vetreria ElleGi - Murano
During Venice Carnival and Easter period, City Sightseeing Venice will intensify runs, please refer to City Sightseeing staff to collect your timetable
Line A :
Until 28th October 2018: 08:45 AM - 5.45 PM (last departure) –
From 29th October to 30th November: 9:20 AM - 3:30 PM ( last departure ) –
From 1st December to 1 st March : 9:10 AM - 4:05 PM ( last departure )
Until 28th October 2018: 10:01 AM - 5.01 PM (last departure) –
Not Available during Winter time
Venice Shuttle is a fast shared boat service from Marco Polo Airport to Venice center and vice versa...
Experience an exclusive and romantic 30-minute private gondola ride on the canals of Venice. Discove...
The gondola is one of the main symbols of Venice, as emblematic of the famous water city as mysterio...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
Embark on a gondola ride through the Grand Canal where you will see wondrous beauty and culture in e...
Built in 1792 in Neoclassical style following to a competitive public exam won by one of Canova’s fr...
Take a walk outdoors (no entries) through the most characteristic and important places for the histo...
The Doge's Palace tourThe Palazzo Ducale represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian politica...
Discover the main film locations of one of the world’s most photogenic cities on a 3-hour tour of Ve...
A new sightseeing tour with daily departure from Venice by roundtrip, high-speed train.Explore Flore...