Venice: private gondola ride off the beaten path
- Enjoy a 30-minute private gondola ride off the beaten track and see Venice from a different perspecive
- Leave straight next to the train station and start your journey on the gondola through the most hidden canals of Venice
- Discover some beautiful cultural treasures such as Torres House, Palazzo Gaffaro, the Carmini Churche, Palazzo Zenobio and many other views
- Pass beneath Venice’s ancient and romantic bridges!
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the 17th and 18th centuries. Today, there are just 400 that are still in active service. Although most of the gondolas are used for touristic purposes, you'll be fascinated by the strong bond they continue to have with the history of Venice.
Don’t miss this opportunity to experience Venice "off the beaten track": this 30-minute private gondola ride, which departs very close to the train station, will allow you to explore the most hidden and fasinating canals and monuments directly from the water.
Your "gondoliere" will take you to see some beautiful cultural treasures of the city, such as Torres House, Palazzo Gaffaro, the Carmini Church, Palazzo Zenobio, and many other views and perspectives mostly uknown to tourists. At the end of the ride, the gondola will take you back to Piazzale Roma (next to the train station) where you can continue, on foot, your discovery of one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
- 30-minute private gondola ride
- Transportation to the meeting point
Fondamenta Cossetti, 8912, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Please present your voucher at the Servizio Gondole wooden stand.
- This activity takes place rain or shine, but please note that in the event of exceptionally high tides or heavy rain, the tour may be canceled by the local supplier and a full refund will be provided
- Each gondola carries a maximum of 6 people. Larger groups will be divided between multiple gondolas
- Every day at 10:00am, 10:30am, 11:00am, 11:30am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, 3:30pm, 4:00pm, 4:30pm, 5:00pm
Discover the secret corners of Venice from a double perspective on a 2-hour sightseeing tour on foot...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
The region of Venice offers many of the best wines in Italy and if you are staying in Venice for jus...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...