Dinner at Medieval Times
- Devour a succulent medieval dinner to be enjoyed strictly with your hands ... word of Merlin!
- Four knights compete to conquer the princess: incite your knight to make him win
Inside a medieval castle, you will have a truly unique experience: four knights, with the help of their squires and bishops, will compete to win the hand of the princess! The encouragement of the audience for their rider will be fundamental and will influence the outcome of the tournament at the court of King Astolfo.
The medieval dinner includes:
- King's appetizer
- Ruritania soup
- Chicken and pomeronia potatoes
- Sweet of the castle
- Drinks without quantity limits (water, wine, beer, Pepsi Cola)
- Dinner and show at Medieval Times at CanevaWorld
- Children under 1 meters tall: free
- Children under 1.40 meters tall: reduced
Medieval Times Restaurant and Show
Via Fossalta, 58, 37017 Lazise (Verona)
- This is a fixed date ticket with a reservation
- On the booking page, you can select "free entry" to make a booking for children under 1 meter tall. Their height will be checked at the entrance.
- If there is a baby with you, remember that the Medieval Times show can be noisy due to the excitement of the audience
- Menus for vegetarians or gluten intolerant people are available at Medieval Times. On request, for celiacs, it is possible to have DS pasta dishes.
- Restaurant tickets booked for a specific date cannot be reimbursed or changed to another evenings if they are unused
- To check show hours, click here
- First show of the evening at 7.00pm or 7.30pm
- Second show at 9.30pm (in July and August only)
- Medieval Times is open until 3 november 2019
Listening to Radio Rock Star, discover the innumerable proposals of the international buffet includi...
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...
“The Zenato winery is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association - a quality brand that certifies h...
Regalati una coccola di pace e benessere presso Poiano Garda Resort a Costermano (Verona). Un centro...
La SPA del Byblos Art Hotel è uno spazio speciale dove spazi, colori, arte e design contribuiscono a...
Verona's Nicolis Museum is one of the most important private museums in Europe with its large collec...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
Through this amazing tour you'll see the 2,000-year-old amphitheatre called Arena, built before the ...
Your experience at La Manèga will start in the vineyards, followed by a tour of the wine cellar. You...