E-bike experience with wine tasting
- Taste organic Valpolicella wine and a light lunch
- Enjoy the great views over Verona and the countryside
- Live a bike experience in first person
If you would like to enjoy a lovely day in the beautiful countryside around Verona, this tour is perfect for you. You could ride with an E-bike up the hills and visit a beautiful Agriturismo, where you could taste local delicacies and some good wine.
The tour will start off in the city center and will lead in the countryside direction East, crossing Valpantena Valley. You'll discover the Risorgive of Montorio, fresh water springs and streams, and streches of water among the houses of the village. Through the vineyards, you will bike along a Lasagna, a panoramic secondary road that goes uphills.
After some hairpin turns and some amazing views above the city and the surroundings, you will deserve a break at Agriturismo San Mattia, located in a happy spot with view above the city center. There the wine produced will be soon Organic certified.
You will taste the well-known Valpolicella wines of Cantina Giovanni Ederle with a light lunch: a hot first dish, bread and homemade cured meats and pickles.
- E-bike rental
- Organic wine tasting (4 wines)
- Light-lunch (hot dish, cheese & salami, bread and home-made pickled vegetables)
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Other food and drinks
- Child (0-9): free
- Youth (10-18): reduced
Regaste S. Zeno, 1, 37123 Verona VR
Meeting point at "La Bicicletteria" shop, close to Castelvecchio
- The tour takes place with every weather condition: with light rain by bike with raincoat, with heavy rain by foot
- Bike seats and small bikes are available for kids
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult
- The tour leader speaks Italian and English. It is also possible to ask for a Spanish, French and German speaking tour guide
- It is possible to book a private tour for 2 people
Every day at 9.00am
O Verona Walking Tour é a solução ideal para aqueles que querem descobrir a fascinante Arena de Vero...
Encontre o guia no Veronality InfoPoint, localizado a menos de 100 metros de Castelvecchio, lá com o...
Aproveite uma degustação de vinhos de alguns dos vinhos surpreendentes produzidos em Valpolicella, c...
Durante o seu exílio, Dante Alighieri passou alguns anos vivendo em Verona. Seu filho, Pietro, encan...
Descubra um encantador centro de spa, situado entre as colinas suaves de Valpolicella, a poucos quil...
Villa de Winckels é um vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels. Nel 19...