Gardaland Park 1-day tickets
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable day at this amusement park
- Save money with this open ticket
- New Season 2018: Peppa Pig Land, I Corsari - La Vendetta del Fantasma and San Andreas 4-D Experience
Treat yourself to a fun-filled day at Gardaland Park, a theme park that is greatly appreciated not only in Italy but also abroad. Purchase your ticket online to skip the line and enter the park for 1 day. With this ticket, you'll save on the ticket bought directly at the park (40.50€ standard ticket, 34.50€ reduced ticket), and on the ticket purchased on the Gardaland website (36€ standard open ticket, 32.50€ reduced open ticket). Here you pay only 33.00€ for both types of open tickets.
Inaugurated in 1975 in Castelnuovo del Garda, near Verona, Gardaland is characterized by the presence of large areas that resemble geographical areas such as Hawaii, Egypt, Burma, and the Far West, legendary places like Atlantis, and historical periods such as the Middle Ages and 20th century Europe.
At Gardaland, you will find attractions for all tastes and all ages, from playgrounds for the younger ones to dizzying rollercoasters. Experience the high-speed thrill aboard the Blue Tornado! Abandon all certainty and discover the pleasure of seeing the world from another point of view inside the Magic House! Try your hand in pursuit of a huge creature in Mammut, and participate in the biggest battle of all time in Ramses: “Il Risveglio!” Don't miss Oblivion – The Black Hole, the first dive coaster in Italy, as well as the longest in Europe: if you have the guts, you have to try this exciting vertical diving-fall!
New Season 2018: Peppa Pig Land, I Corsari - La Vendetta del Fantasma and San Andreas 4-D Experience.
- Gardaland Park entrance ticket for 1 day
- Free admission: children under 1 meter tall, disabled people who are not self-sufficient
Gardaland, Via Derna, 4, 37014 Castelnuovo del Garda VR, Italy
- Open ticket valid for one entry on a day of your choice from 29 March to 4 November 2018
- The ticket allows full access to all the rides and shows, as often as you like. Please note: in exceptional circumstances, some rides may be closed due to maintenance works
- In the event of rain and/or an electricity black-out, the ticket is not refundable
- This open ticket is valid from 29 March to 4 November 2018
- The park is open almost every day 10am-6pm. Check the opening hours in the gallery.
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
Con este recorrido podrá disfrutar de un hermoso día totalmente inmerso en la fascinante zona de Ver...
Si quieres disfrutar de una experiencia diferente en solo un día, este tour es definitivamente lo qu...
Únase a este recorrido a pie para conocer los eventos más sangrientos que ocurrieron en Verona y sob...
A partir de la céntrica Plaza del Mercado, donde el impresionante Palazzo Maffei del siglo XVII y lo...
Durante este apasionante recorrido a pie por Verona, primero verá algunos de los lugares más importa...