Gardaland Park 2-day tickets
- Treat yourself to 2 unforgettable days at this amusement park
- With this open ticket, you'll save on the ticket bought directly at the park
- New Season 2018: Peppa Pig Land, I Corsari - La Vendetta del Fantasma and San Andreas 4-D Experience
Purchase your ticket online to skip the line and enter Gardaland Park for 2 consecutive days.
Inaugurated in 1975 in Castelnuovo del Garda, near Verona, Gardaland is characterized by the presence of large areas that resemble geographical areas such as Hawaii, Egypt, Burma, and the Far West, legendary places like Atlantis, and historical periods such as the Middle Ages and 20th century Europe.
At Gardaland, you will find attractions for all tastes and all ages, from playgrounds for the younger ones to dizzying rollercoasters. Experience the high-speed thrill aboard the Blue Tornado! Abandon all certainty and discover the pleasure of seeing the world from another point of view inside the Magic House! Try your hand in pursuit of a huge creature in Mammut, and participate in the biggest battle of all time in Ramses: “Il Risveglio!”
Don't miss Oblivion – The Black Hole, the first dive coaster in Italy, as well as the longest in Europe: if you have the guts, you have to try this exciting vertical diving-fall!
New Season 2018: Peppa Pig Land, I Corsari - La Vendetta del Fantasma and San Andreas 4-D Experience.
- Gardaland Park entrance ticket for two consecutive days
- Free admission for children under 1 meter tall
Via Derna, 4
37014 Castelnuovo del Garda (Verona)
- Open ticket valid for one entry on a day of your choice from 29 March to 4 November 2018
- The 2 days must be consecutive
- The ticket allows full access to all the rides and shows, as often as you like. Please note: in exceptional circumstances, some rides may be closed due to maintenance works
- In the event of rain and/or an electricity black-out, the ticket is not refundable
- This open ticket is valid from 29 March to 4 November 2018
- The park is open almost every day 10am-6pm
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...