Gardaland Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium combined tickets
- An unforgettable day at Gardaland Park and its Aquarium
- Visit the parks for 1 or 2 consecutive days
- With this open ticket, you'll save on the ticket bought directly at the parks
Go to Gardaland Park and the SEA LIFE Aquarium on the same day or on 2 consecutive days.
At Gardaland, you will find attractions for all tastes and all ages, from playgrounds for the younger ones to dizzying rollercoasters. Experience the high-speed thrill aboard the Blue Tornado! Abandon all certainty and discover the pleasure of seeing the world from another point of view inside the Magic House! Try your hand in pursuit of a huge creature in Mammut, and participate in the biggest battle of all time in Ramses: “Il Risveglio!” Enjoy Oblivion – The Black Hole, the first dive coaster in Italy, as well as the longest in Europe: if you have the guts, you have to try this exciting vertical diving-fall! New Season 2018: Peppa Pig Land, I Corsari - La Vendetta del Fantasma and San Andreas 4-D Experience.
Enjoy the exciting show at the SEA LIFE Aquarium, starting from the Patagonian Sea Lions, a themed set inspired by the place of origin of sea lions: Patagonian rocks, ices and fjords. Meet our weird and wonderful freshwater turtles in the Turtle Shelter: see the results of 200 million years of evolution! And finally, discover the wonders of the Aquarium, with the most beautiful creatures populating the fresh and sea waters of the entire planet. After visiting the perfectly reconstructed different natural habitats, you will admire thousands of marine creatures. A multitude of worlds populated by numerous animal species, from the better known to the most unusual and exotic ones.
- Admission ticket to Gardaland Park and SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Free admission for children under 1 meter tall, disabled people who are not self-sufficient
Gardaland, Via Derna, 4, 37014 Castelnuovo del Garda VR, Italy
- Open ticket valid for one entry on 2 days of your choice from 29 March to 4 November 2018
- This ticket must be used one day to enter Gardaland Park and the following day the SEA LIFE Aquarium, you cannot use it for both days at Gardaland
- The ticket allows full access to all the rides and shows, as often as you like. Please note: in exceptional circumstances, some rides may be closed due to maintenance works
- In the event of rain and/or an electricity black-out, the ticket is not refundable
- This open ticket is valid from 29 March to 4 November 2018
- The park is open almost every day 10am-6pm. Check the opening hours in the gallery.
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...