Organic Valpolicella & Amarone bike tour
- Taste organic Valpolicella wine in the beautiful Musella winery
- Ride in the countryside among vineyards and olive trees, following small canals of fresh water
- Explore nice roads and safe bike paths
The tour will start from the city center and heads to the country side. There, vineyards and sweet creeks will lead you to the Musella Canteen, where organic wine is produced.
You will cycle through the sumptuous countryside of Villa Balladoro Malfatti, upon which stands the medieval Castle of Montorio. Riding on an enjoyable cycling path, surrounded by gentle steams on both sides you will reach Tenuta Musella.
This mansion was built in the XVI century and works today as organic and biodinamic winery as well as a relaxing relais.
You will visit the canteen and have a look at the river Fibbio that flows in its garden, and finally you will have wine together with some snacks like olive paté, also of their production.
- Organic wine tasting (4 wines)
- Bike rental
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-9): free
- Youth (10-18): reduced
Regaste S. Zeno, 1, 37123 Verona VR
Meeting point in "La Bicicletteria" shopt, close to Castelvecchio
- The tour takes place with every weather condition: with light rain by bike with raincoat, with heavy rain by foot
- Bike seats and small bikes are available for kids
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult
- The tour leader speaks Italian and English. It is also possible to ask for a Spanish, French and German speaking tour guide
- It is possible to book a private tour for 2 people
From Monday to Saturday at 9.30am
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...