- Visit Verona in a short time, just 3 hours
- Discover the city, main sights like Arena and Juliet balcony
- Cycling through non-touristic neighborhoods
- A professional tour leader really local
The Verona Bike Tour is the first and original bike tour of Verona. In just 3 hours you have the opportunity to know the city, from the most classic and essential sights, such as the Arena of Verona, Juliet's balcony, Piazza delle Erbe, the shopping streets, but especially the less crowded and equally interesting places as the Arsenal, the rooftop terrace of Castel San Pietro and the typical districts beside the Adige river, all in a short time and having fun. It's a tour for everyone, from kids to adults, and the level of difficulty is easy.
- • Bike tour leader• City bike rental• City map
- • Drinks and snacks not foreseen
Children 14-17 years: reduced fee
Veronality office, Vicolo Carmelitani Scalzi, 14B - Verona
- We recommend that you wear sport shoes, comfortable clothing, and a hat, and bring a bottle of water
- Minimum number of participants required: 2 persons
- Children under 14 are not allowed
- Every day
- At 09.30am
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Vieni a scoprire un centro termale incantevole, incastonato tra le dolci colline della Valpolicella ...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...