Original Verona Bike Tour
- Visit Verona in a short time, just 3 hours
- Discover the city, main sights like Arena and Juliet balcony
- Cycling through non-touristic neighborhoods
- A professional tour leader really local
The Verona Bike Tour is the first and original bike tour of Verona. In just 3 hours you have the opportunity to know the city, from the most classic and essential sights, such as the Arena of Verona, Juliet's balcony, Piazza delle Erbe, the shopping streets, but especially the less crowded and equally interesting places as the Arsenal, the rooftop terrace of Castel San Pietro and the typical districts beside the Adige river, all in a short time and having fun. It's a tour for everyone, from kids to adults, and the level of difficulty is easy.
- • Bike tour leader• City bike rental• City map
- • Drinks and snacks not foreseen
Children 14-17 years: reduced fee
Veronality office, Vicolo Carmelitani Scalzi, 14B - Verona
- We recommend that you wear sport shoes, comfortable clothing, and a hat, and bring a bottle of water
- Minimum number of participants required: 2 persons
- Children under 14 are not allowed
- Every day
- At 09.30am
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...