Private cooking class in gourmet restaurant on Lake Garda
- Elegant setting with breathtaking views of the lake
- Private hands-on cooking class
- Charming and welcoming hosts
Once you arrive in the lovely hamlet of Albisano, overlooking Lake Garda, you will be welcomed by Andrea and Lara, a charming couple that owns and manages the restaurant. Lara is an experienced sommelier and cheese taster, while Andrea's reign is the kitchen!
After an Italian breakfast with a delicious cappuccino, you will start your fun and interactive class, learning the secrets of Italian cuisine. You can choose the focus of your course from a variety of options including handmade pasta, fish and seafood, pizza and focaccia, or a full course Italian menu with dishes such as bruschetta, risotto, ravioli, tiramisu, parmigiana and more.
Once you finish the hard work, it will be time to sample your own creations over lunch, paired with high quality Italian wines. At the end of the lunch, you will get your diploma, a keepsake cd with pictures taken during the class and a recipe booklet to amaze your friends and family back home.
- Welcome breakfast
- Hands-on cooking class
- Full lunch with wines (1 bottle of wine and 1 bottle of water for every 2 participants)
- Recipe booklet
- Cd with pictures taken during the class
- Cooking class diploma
- Local taxes
Via S. Zeno, 1, 37010 Torri del Benaco VR, Italy
Via Corrubio 18, Albisano di Torri del Benaco 37010 (Verona)
- Customers are invited to inform the tour organizer about any food allergies or preferences. Any food allergy or preferences not previously indicated could result in additional costs for the customer
- Minimum age required to participate in the cooking class: 10 years
- Non participants are welcome to enjoy lunch after the class
- Pets are not allowed
From 15 May - 2 November
Every day: 10.00 am
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...