Private wine tasting experience on Verona's hills
- Enjoy a fantastic wine tasting session of the best Valpolicella's wines
- Visit the winery and learn how the different wines are produced
- Discover Verona from a different perspective and enjoy the beautiful view from its hills
Enjoy a tour and a special tasting at Corte San Mattia, a fully certified organic company surrounded by the beautiful landscape of Verona. You will learn about the most delicate Italian wines and recognize their different tastes while enjoying the typical Italian atmosphere. You will also have the opportunity to meet the owner of the winery, who will tell you in detail the secrets behind the production of wines.
Here's what you can taste:
Valpolicella PDO BIO
Valpolicella Superiore PDO BIO
Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore PDO BIO
Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG BIO
Recioto della Valpolicella DOCG BIO
The organic farm San Mattia also produces oil, jams, wine jellies, honey, which will be served with a platter of meats and cheeses to accompany the wines.
After tasting, if you wish you can stop on the enchanting terrace of the restaurant. Corte San Mattia is situated on the panoramic Torricelle hills, with a breathtaking view over the ancient part of the city of Verona.
- Tour of the winery (a typical winery on Verona's hills)
- Tasting session of Valpolicella PDO BIO, Valpolicella Superiore PDO BIO, Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore PDO BIO, Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG BIO, Recioto della Valpolicella DOCG BIO
- Tasting of some local products as an accompaniment to the wines
- Round trip transfer from Piazza Bra (Verona city center)
- Dinner or lunch
P. Bra', 9, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
At the beginning of Via Roma, just under the ancient arched gate with the big clock on top.
- Minimum drinking age, for the wine tasting, is 18
- The duration of transfers is approximately 20 minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- Every day, departure at 3:30pm.
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...