- Enjoy a fantastic wine tasting session of the best Valpolicella's wines
- Visit the winery and learn how the different wines are produced
- Discover Verona from a different perspective and enjoy the beautiful view from its hills
Enjoy a tour and wine tasting session at Corte San Mattia, surrounded by the wonderful landscape of the Verona area. You’ll learn about Italy’s finest wines and how to recognize different flavors while enjoying a nice and typical Italian atmosphere. You will have a chance to meet the winery owner, who will explain in detail the secrets behind the wines produced by the winery.
After the wine tasting session, if you wish you can stop for a snack on the lovely terrace of the farmhouse. Corte San Mattia is located on the panorcamic Torricelle Hills, with a wonderful view on Verona old town. The tasting session includes the most important varietals of Veneto wine, such as the famous Amarone, Valpolicella and others.
- Tour of the winery (a typical winery on Verona's hills)
- Tasting session of Amarone, Valpolicella San Mattia Rosso, San Mattia Bianco, Donna Francesca, Rubro del Forte
- Tasting of some local products as an accompaniment to the wines
- Round trip transfer from Piazza Bra (Verona city center)
- Dinner or lunch
At the beginning of Via Roma, just under the ancient arched gate with the big clock on top.
- Minimum drinking age, for the wine tasting, is 18
- The duration of transfers is approximately 20 minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
- Every day, departure at 3:30pm.
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Vieni a scoprire un centro termale incantevole, incastonato tra le dolci colline della Valpolicella ...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...