Sirmione and lake Garda tour
- Discover the beautiful and big lake Garda
- Explore Sirmione and admire its fascinating peninsula
- Enjoy the tour in a confortable and air-conditioned minivan
- Visit the Catullo caves in Sirmione
Meet the guide-driver at Veronality office in the city center of Verona and take place in the minivan, which is equipped with air conditioning and is comfortable, suitable for small group tours. You'll leave the city to go to Lake Garda passing through the valleys of the Valpolicella wine region. You'll get to Sirmione, a small fortified village at the end of a narrow peninsula that extends about 4 km into Lake Garda and offers panoramic views of the eastern and western shores of the lake. Your guide will give you a tour of the old city. There will be time and opportunity to visit the ancient Catullus' caves, from which the thermal water pours since ever. At the end of the Sirmione visit, take the minivan to return to Verona, and depending on the time remaining, you may get a second further stop in another magnificent villages along the east coast of the lake, such as Lazise or Bardolino.
- Tour leader
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- gratuities (optional)
- Child 6-12: reduced
- Child 0-5: free of charge
Meeting Point 10 minutes prior at local tour operator VERONALITY office, Vicolo Carmelitani Scalzi 14B, in the city centre of Verona
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply
- There's a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there aren't enough reservations. In this case you'll be offered an alternative or full refund
- From Monday to Saturday
- Starting time: at 02.30pm
- Duration: 4 hours
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...