Valpolicella and Soave wine tasting and tour with chauffeur
- Taste three of most famous Italian wines: Amarone, Soave and Recioto
- Visit family run wineries, where you can meet owner or winemaker
- Enjoy a lunch in traditional restaurant, with cozy atmosphere and excellent local food
The tour starts at 9:45, when you'll meet the driver who will guide you to the Valpolicella,land of theAmarone, the most prestigious wine produced in this area of the province of Verona. This dry red straw wine is one of the best Italian wines and one of the oldest ones too, but not the only one produced in Valpolicella!
At 10:30 am you'll do the first stop of the day at a renowned winery: the Azienda Agricola Monte dall'Ora. When Alessandra and Carlo Venturini discovered this place they immediately fell in love with it. They founded their own company in this special location, with a great tradition in the heart of historical Valpolicella.
Accompanied by Alessandra and Carlo you'll be able to visit the vineyard and the winery and taste some of their wines like Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Classico Superiore, Valpolicella Ripasso and Amarone della Valpolicella.
By the end of the visit, at 12:45 pm, you'll enjoy lunch in a cozy restaurant with traditional dishes such as risotto with Amarone, combined with the best wines of the region.
After lunch, the tour continues in the wine region of Soave,where at 3:30 pm there will be a guided tour and a tasting at a renowned winery: the Azienda Agricola Coffele. This reality was born from the romantic meeting between Giovanna Visco and Giuseppe Coffele, becoming throughout the years one of Soave's wine benchmarks. Managed with their children - Alberto and Chiara - the Azienda Agricola Coffele today boasts a wine park of 25 hectares (75 of Verona's fields) into a single body in Castelcerino di Soave. Their Coffele wines are created and refined behind the ancient portal that houses the 1600 winery, in the city center. Here the ancient traditions meet the vivacity of youth and this combination is the key to an ideal tasting wine.
The return to Verona is scheduled at approximately 6:15 pm.
- Private, certified driver
- 2 private vineyard and cellar visits
- Private wine tastings in 2 wineries
- 3-course lunch with water, coffe and wine (1 bottle of wine for 2 guests, or equivalent)
- Local taxes
- Bottled water available on the bus
- Assistance phone number available throughout the tour
- Everything not mentioned above
Via degli Alpini, 37122 Verona VR, Italy
In front of the Palazzo della Gran Guardia (Brà Square - Verona)
- As this tour involves alcohol consumption, it is not recommended for pregnant women and children
- Pets are not allowed
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes and to bring a light jacket or a sweater, as the cellar might be cool
- Customers are invited to inform the tour organizer about any food allergies or preferences. Any food allergy or preferences not previously indicated could result in additional costs for the customer
- This tour is also available as a private tour with your choice of date, details, and wine cellars. Please contact us for further information regarding rates and availability
- The wineries may change according to availability
Tuesday and Friday at 9:40 am
- Tuesdays: Tour in English
- Friday: Tour in Italian
Blackout dates: June 2, August 15, November 1, December 8/25/26
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
Con questo tour potrai goderti una bellissima giornata immergendoti totalmente nell'affascinante zon...
Se vuoi vivere un'esperienza diversa in un solo giorno, questo tour è sicuramente quello che stai ce...
Partecipa a questo tour a piedi per conoscere gli eventi più sanguinosi che si sono verificati a Ver...
Partendo dalla centrale Piazza del Mercato, dove lo splendido Palazzo Maffei del XVII secolo e gli a...
Durante questo appassionante tour a piedi di Verona vedrai per la prima volta alcuni dei luoghi più ...