Verona arena Skip-the-line tour
- 1-hour express walking tour of Verona Arena
- Explore the UNESCO-listed historical Verona’s architectural gem
- Skip the long lines to enter the Arena di Verona
- Hear stories of gladiators and grand opera
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licensed local tour guide. Look beyond the façade of the pink marble monument on Piazza Bra, and hear stories of gladiators and famous operas from its extraordinary history. Built in the 1st century AD from pink-tinged marble, the great theater survived an earthquake in the 12th century and is still the city’s favorite opera hall. Your guide will tell you little known stories, and reveal facts normally concealed in the mighty stonework. Discover one of the best preserved of all the Roman amphitheaters on an entertaining and fun tour.
- Official tourist guide english speaking
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children 6-12 years old: reduced price
- Children 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 13-17 years ols: same price as adult
Via Leoncino, 38a, 37121 Verona VR, Італія
At “La Botteghetta” shop, Via Leoncino 31, Verona
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply (There's a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there aren't enough reservations. In this case you'll be offered an alternative or full refund)
- Starting time: at 01.00pm
- Duration: 1 hour
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...