Join our Verona Bike Tour and follow your local guide around the main squares and ancient monuments of Verona on an easy three-hour ride that will give you a great overview of the city in a short time. Jump on one of our bikes, fasten your helmet and listen to the passionate story your guide will tell you. You will discover the old town and its most remarkable tourist spots while riding through cobbled lanes and along the majestic city walls. Our Verona bike tour is passion and culture: Roman ruins, stories and tales about the past and the present of this wonderful city. The Arena amphitheatre, Castel San Pietro, Capulets’ house and the famous balcony where you will have the chance to delve into Romeo and Juliet's love story: these are just some of the unforgettable experiences we will live together during our bike tour. We are waiting for you!
Verona Bike Tour
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Visit Verona in a short time, just 3 hours
- Discover the city, main sights like Arena and Juliet balcony
- Cycling through non-touristic neighborhoods
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local guide
- Bikes and helmets
- Reduced (14-17)
Stradone Porta Palio, 29, 37122 Verona, Italy
Veronality office, at least 15 minutes before the departure of the tour
What to remember
- We recommend that you wear sport shoes, comfortable clothing, and a hat, and bring a bottle of water
- Minimum number of participants required: 2 persons
- Children under 14 are not allowed to participate to this tour
- This tour runs rain or shine. In case of light rain, we will provide raincoats; in case of heavy rain, the tour will run by foot.
- Every day
- At 09.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.