Verona food and wine walking tour
- Discover Verona across a gourmet tour
- Visit the historical center
- Taste local traditional dishes
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 gourmet stops in old food shops, deli, wine bars and cafés, involving lunch. You will follow their professional tour leader and culinary expert through the city center, admiring the monuments and narrow historical streets of Verona, tasting typical dishes: from classic cheese and cold cut appetizers to fresh-made gourmet pizza, the extra virgin olive oil and more gastronomic delights, pared with delicious local wines. There's even artisan organic ice-cream at the end of the meal.
Enjoy a nice walking tour of Verona with a local tourist guide combined with a food and wine itinerary!
- Local tour guide
- 5 culinary stops
- 3 glasses of local wine
- Extra food and beverage
Children (0-6): free
Piazza Bra, 28, 37122 Verona VR
The meeting point will be in front of "Farmacia Internazionale" entrance
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change, depending on the weekly stores closures
- Please inform us if you have any food allergy or intolerance
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended
- Soft drinks will replace the glasses of wine for people under 18 years old
- The minimum number of participants is 2. In the unlikely event that there will not be enough people, the tour will not start and you will be refunded
Every day at 10,00am
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Vieni a scoprire un centro termale incantevole, incastonato tra le dolci colline della Valpolicella ...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...