- Discover Verona by E-bike
- Visit Torricelle, the hill overlooking Verona
- Have fun exploring the city
A medium difficulty route to discover the beautiful Verona hills, surrounded by unspoilt nature. A route of about 20 km with a sophisticate E-bike, that will allow you to see the hidden part of Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet, crossing the Torricelle, the hill overlooking the city. During the suggestive path you will stop as well in some panoramic venues while drinking a fresh drink together.
After the bike ride the experience will end with a great lunch together in a cozy Pizzeria just in the heart of Verona city center. The lunch will include appetizers to share based on typical cold cuts, a Pizza with premium ingredients, like tomato, fresh basil and first quality mozzarella cheese, water, beer or a glass of wine and coffee.
- Professional biker tour leader
- Soft drink and coffee
Children under 18 could not join the tour
Meeting point by Castelvecchio Bridge
- Places visited during your tour are subject to change, depending on the weekly stores closures
- Please inform us if you have any food allergy or intolerance
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended
- The minimum number of participants is 2. In the unlikely event that there will not be enough people, the tour will not start and you will be refunded.
Every Sunday at 9.30am
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Vieni a scoprire un centro termale incantevole, incastonato tra le dolci colline della Valpolicella ...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...