The ultimate safari experience unfolds on a day trip to Chobe National Park in Botswana, which boasts the world’s largest elephant population. The game cruise on the Chobe River brings you close to brilliant bird life, pods of wallowing hippos, primeval crocodiles, and elephants- breath-taking in their sheer number. The afternoon’s land-based safari heads deeper into the Park to spot the elusive big cats that make Chobe their home.
Chobe National Park day trip
- Embark on the ultimate safari experience in the Chobe National Park which boasts the world's largest elephant population
- Enjoy a game cruise on the Chobe River which brings you close to bird life and other water creatures
- The afternoon land based safari heads into the Chobe National Park
- Return tranfers from to Chobe National Park, Park fees, a river safari on th Chobe River and a game drive in the Chobe National Park
- Buffet lunch with one beer or soft drink at Chobe Safari Lodge, snacks, bottled water, soft drinks and beer on the river safari
- All other services, meals and beverages
Collection from Victoria Falls hotels
Minimum age is 8.There is no child rate
The Chobe National Park in Botswana is a 1 hour drive from Victoria Falls town.
Visas may be required for some nationalities and must be pre-arranged before leaving their home country. Visas CANNOT be bought at the border post. Guides will assist guests through the Zimbabwean and Botswana immigration formalities. Guests will also need to ensure that they do have Yellow Fever certificates should they have visited a country that is affected with the Yellow fever epidemic prior to entry into Botswana.
Guests are advised to have breakfast before departing.
Special dietary requirements need to be communicated in advance.
What you need to bring: Passport, Camera, Hat/Cap, sunglasses, Sunscreen and mosquito repellent, Comfortable/non slip shoes or sandals, Neutral coloured clothing is advised
Collection from Victoria Falls hotels at 07h00, departing Kazungula border again at 16h30 in the afternoon Operates daily Duration approximately 10 hours