This award-winning 2-hour walking tour begins at the Victoria Public Market and includes stops at The Gates of Harmonious Interest, Fan Tan Alley, Market Square, Bastion Square, Trounce Alley, Government St., and the Inner Harbour Causeway. Along the route, there are 6-8 local tastings as you discuss the history and quirks of beautiful Victoria, B.C.. Tastings can include pierogis, southern-styled biscuits, meatballs, craft beer, French patisserie, chocolate, and much more!
Victoria Chinatown and Old Town food and history tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Experience the local food scene with an award-winning local guide
- Meet local vendors and experience their delicious food
- Discover the vibrant history of Chinatown and Old Town
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided walking tour
- Food tasting
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 2 and under): free
1701 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC, Canada
Please meet at The Victoria Public Market inside the Douglas St. entrance next to the vendor directory. Please note this is different than Market Square.
What to remember
- If you have any allergies or food restrictions, you will need to contact the provider (contact details will be in your voucher)
- Mondays-Saturdays: 11.00am and 2.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
A Taste of Victoria Food Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.