- Great entertainment for families or groups of friends on travel
- Fascinating history of waltz and sophisticated Viennese culture
- Private tuition in English and German only for your group
You are looking for a genuine local cultural activity that offers fun and interactivity and that you can attend all together with your family or traveling friends? So this private waltz tuition for small groups, including also children, is the perfect activity for you. Meet your instructor in a fairytale 19th century palace and have fun to learn interesting facts about the waltz tradition in Vienna.
An early booking helps you to find the best time and date slots.
This activity is suitable for:
- Small groups or friends & families with children
- But please note, this tuition is not a specific children entertainment!
- Light movements and interaction are required
- The tuition is conduced in English and/or German
- No pre-knowledge is required
What to bring
- In case of bad weather a second pair of shoes is mandatory (you can't dance with wet shoes otherwise you risk an accident)
- Your shoes should not have metal parts on the soles nor black rubber soles
- Hand-made Italian dance shoes can be purchases at the venue
- Course in a privatized 19th century palais room only for you
- Private English speaking instructor
- Original waltz steps & body posture
- Information about the waltz & ball heritage
- Tips & tricks for a successful ball visit
- Child (0-12)
- The tour takes place only with a minimun of 4 and a maximum of. 10 participants
- The price is per person
- You can buy beverages and dance shoes on the spot
- Monday - Saturday: at 2.00pm, 3.00pm and 4.00pm
- 45 minutes duration per session/hour
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
The Albertina and its art exhibitions are a must see in Vienna. This historic palace of the Hapsburg...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...