Go Green E-Fatbike Tour
- The Danube Canal with its colourful graffitied walls
- The highest point in Vienna—Kahlenberg, offering stunning views
- Centuries-old vineyards
- Danube Island trail along the Danube River
- Vienna’s largest park, the Prater
There’s much more to Vienna than museums and palaces! This bike tour discovers the spectacular green landscapes that sit directly at its doorstep. Begin by riding along the Danube Canal. At the little wine village of Nussdorf, a rather steep climb takes us up to the highest hill in Vienna - the Kahlenberg. But don’t worry, our comfortable E-bikes with extra FAT tyres will make even uphill cycling relaxing! After pedaling through picturesque vineyards, the most spectacular view of Vienna awaits you at the top. On our downhill ride, we’ll go through the Vienna Woods onto the banks of the majestic River Danube and Vienna’s most popular recreation area – the Danube Island. Time for a traditional snack of Bratwurst and a ‘Radler’, before finishing up an amazing ride through Vienna’s biggest park, the Prater.
- Meeting at the office
- Get accustomed with your Electric Fatbike
- Ride along the Danube Canal
- Ride to the top of Vienna’s highest hill, the Kahlenberg
- Refresh yourself with a drink and a spectacular view of Vienna
- Ride downhill through the village of Nussdorf
- Cruise along the banks of the Danube River on the Danube Island with a stop for Bratwurst and a ‘Radler’
- Finishing with a beautiful ride through the amazing Prater Park
- Expert Guide
- Light refreshment & water
- Snack & beverage
Vienna Explorer Office
Meet your Guide at the Vienna Explorer Office, Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna.
Arriving by Metro U2 or U4 Schottenring station, take exit "Schottenring" or "Salztorbrücke"
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted
- Experienced bike riders only
- Participants must be over 160cm / 5'3"
Tour starts at 1:00pm
For those who want to explore Vienna, the red Vienna City Card is a great stratagem to spend less fo...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. ...
Explore a seldom-visited Vienna on this 3-hour walking tour. In 1919 the socialists gained an absolu...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
This tour starts with a ride past the famous historic sights of Ringstraße boulevard. You will see m...
The bus ride to the city of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart takes you through the beautiful countryside of t...
With free entry to over 60 top attractions in Vienna, it's impossible not to save money. Choose betw...
Mauthausen concentration camp in Upper Austria was one of the largest labour camp complexes in the T...
This all-day trip starts in Vienna and takes you to the beautiful Danube Valley: In the Wachau regio...