- Enjoy an exclusive visit to Albertina's state rooms, one of the most luxurious parts of the Imperial Palace Hofbrug
- See the University, where Dr. Sigmund Freud lectured, and his favorite coffee house
- Take pictures of Beethoven's Pasqualatihaus, where he composed his only opera "Fidelio"
This tour is an absolute must for history and Vienna lovers! The walking tour will initially take you through the historical center of Vienna. Take a deeper look behind the monumental facades of this beautiful city. Vienna is full of hidden treasures, important artworks and incredible anecdotes around the Habsburg dynasty, musicians or artists – we will introduce you to our favorite secrets.
At first you will enjoy an exclusive visit to Albertina Museum with it's stunningly splendid state rooms, which are one of the biggest forgotten treasures in town, but for sure one of the most luxurious parts of the Imperial Palace Hofburg. If the weather is not too bad, we will be allowed to stand on the balcony, which for hundreds of years was a privilege for the imperial family and their guests. We will have a few minutes to enjoy the beautiful gardens of the Hofburg palace.
After the Albertina take a picture of our local superstars, the Lipizzan horses inside their stables. Continue to famous Café Central, which had personalities like Trotzki, Freud, Stefan Zweig and many others as regular guests. Proceed to Minoritenkirche, where we have a special surprise for you, if you watched or read Dan Brown’s "Da Vinci Code". Back on Ringstraße you will be able to take a closer look at the City Hall, the University and the National Theater and finally Beethoven´s Pasqualatihaus, where he composed his only opera: "Fidelio".
- Museum entrance fees
- Licensed, knowledgeable and entertaining guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities for the guide (optional)
- Food and drinks
Albertinaplatz 1,1010 Vienna, Austria
In front of Albertina Museum, Albertinaplatz 1,1010 Wien, on the street level, next to the fountain and the sausage stand, behind the opera and opposite the tourist information - just look for our green umbrella. To reach the meeting point take the underground lines U1, U2 or U4, disembark at Karlsplatz, take the “Oper” exit, go around the State Opera House (Staatsoper). Tram lines 1, 2, 0, D and 71 bring you to the “Kärtner Ring/Oper” stop at the Ring Road (Ringstraße), after a two-minute walk you are at the Albertina Museum
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour start. If you don't make it on time we unfortunately have to leave without you
- Please dress appropriately to the weather conditions and bring accordingly raincoats, umbrellas, sunscreen, hats or caps, water bottles, and wear appropriate shoes
- Tuesday and thursday at 2.30pm
Le trajet de trois heures à vélo plat partant du bureau et vous emmène vers les sites les plus célèb...
La vallée de Wachau, la région viticole la plus célèbre d'Autriche le long du Danube, est à seulemen...
De l'opéra d'État légendaire à l'élégant musée d'histoire de l'art et à la place animée Schwedenplat...
Vienne est une ville remplie d'histoire concernant la scène gay et lesbienne comme aucune autre vill...
L'Albertina et ses expositions d'art représentent une visite incontournable de Vienne. Ce palais his...
Vous êtes-vous déjà demandé à quoi ressemblait la vie sur le côté obscur de Vienne? Découvrez les dé...