Tickets for Vienna Mozart concert at the Musikverein
- The Best of Mozart and Strauss at Vienna's largest and most famous concert halls
- Featuring Mozart's masterworks and Strauss' evergreen melodies in historical costumes
- Recreation of the musical academies as concerts were known to Mozart's time
Enjoy a truly memorable experience in the world capital of classical music - Vienna!
The 30 members of the Vienna Mozart Orchestra along with two internationally-renowned opera singers - all in magnificent Rococo costumes and wigs - create a very special atmosphere in Vienna's largest and most famous concert halls, the Golden Hall and Brahms Hall. You'll feel like you're at a real Baroque-era concert!
In the style of "musical academies", as concerts were known in Mozart's time, you'll hear single movements from symphonies and solo concertos as well as operatic overtures, arias and duets from well-known works.
The venues for the Vienna Mozart Concerts are landmarks of Vienna's musical life: the Golden Hall of Musikverein (stage for the New Year's Concert with the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra) and the Vienna State Opera.
- Concert tickets
- Souvenir music CD
- Children (5-18 years old)
- Students(up to 27 years)
- All reductions only showing a valid photo ID or student's card with photo
Musikvereinsplatz, Wien, Österreich.
Musikverein, Golden Hall or Brahms Hall. Underground (U-Bahn) station Karlsplatz lines 1,2,4
- Categories A, B, C and Superior of the concert tickets refer to the concert seats. After purchase you will be given the best available seats in the chosen category for you.
- No obligatory dress code; semi-formal attire recommended.
- May, June, October: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday;
- July, August, September: daily except Sunday.
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sight...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
The Albertina and its art exhibitions are a must see in Vienna. This historic palace of the Hapsburg...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...