- Learn about Vienna's culturally rich history
- Pass the top attractions as well as it's lesser known spots
- See popular Vienna sites including St Stephen's Cathedral, Hofburg, and more
Vienna, the capital of Austria, is known for its rich history, from the classical music era to the Habsburg reign. Recently voted one of the most livable cities, Vienna is a city where you take your time and enjoy the breathtaking 18th-19th century architecture. Great for first-timers, our walking tour will take you through the pedestrian-friendly streets and parks of the old town. Leave the tourist path and join us for the perfect introduction to Vienna by our licensed tour guides.
- The tour departs from the Vienna Explorer Office
- Walk to Maria at the Shore Church
- Old Jewish Quarter
- Old City Hall
- St Michael’s Square
- Spanish Riding School
- Hofburg Imperial Palace and Heroes Square
- The Ring Road
- City Hall
- University of Vienna
- Graben Boulevard
- Plague Column
- Tour ends at St. Stephens Cathedral
- 2.5 hour tour
- professional certified Austrian guide
Infant under 2 years: free
Children 2-12 years: reduced
Vienna Explorer Office
Meeting point at the Vienna Explorer Office, Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna
Arriving by Metro U2 or U4 Schottenring station, take exit Schottenring or Salztorbrücke
Mobile Vouchers are accepted
- Tour starts at 10:30am
- 1st May- 30th September: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
- 1st October - 15th October: Fridays & Saturdays
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sight...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
The Albertina and its art exhibitions are a must see in Vienna. This historic palace of the Hapsburg...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...