Vienna Ring Tram ticket
- Experience Old Vienna
- See magnificent architecture
- Admire stunning landmarks
- Historical overview of the city
Ride the Vienna Ring Tram to experience Vienna's former imperial splendor first hand.
In the mid-19th century, a boulevard replaced Vienna‘s old city wall which, in conjunction with the Franz-Josefs-Kai, now forms a ring around the city centre. Magnificent buildings such as the State Opera House, the Hofburg, Parliament, City Hall and more line this splendid boulevard.
A multimedia system in eight languages provides you with a historical narrative during your ride.
- Tram ride
- Admission to sites
- Children 15 years-old and under: reduced
- Franz-Josefs-Kai 13, Stop "Schwedenplatz"
- The multimedia system on the Vienna Ring tram provides information in the following languages: German, English, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French and Japanese
- Daily every half-hour: 10.00am - 5.30pm
Founded in 1752 by the Empress Maria Theresia as a “menagerie”, Schönbrunn is the world's oldest zoo...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...