Vienna: Schlumberger Wine Cellar tour
- Explore 300 year-old cellars
- See where exquisite sparkling wine is produced
- Opt for the Grand Tasting to taste five wines
Enjoy a fascinating taste of history and tradition as you tour Schlumberger Cellars, Austria's oldest sparkling wine producer known for making exquisite bottles of bubbly using the traditional Champagne making method.
Explore the secrets of Schlumberger on a guided tour through the 300-year-old cellars. Immerse yourself in the world of sparkling delights and experience the grape's fascinating sensory journey, from the vine to the bottle. The 45-minute tour of Schlumberger Wine Cellars offers a plethora of information about the origin, production and storage of this elegant sparkling wine.
During your visit, you can shake the bottles that have been placed on wooden racks as well as uncover the secrets of the “disgorging“ and “dosage“ processes. As you taste, you will be taken with Schlumberger's extraordinary quality and enjoy the wide range of varieties and flavors of the products.
- Guided tour of the cellars
- Grand tasting tour option includes a sampling of five different Schlumberger varieties
- Food and beverages
- Heiligenstadter Strasse 39, Vienna 1190
- There is a surcharge of one euro per person for weekend tours which is paid on premises
- You can shop the entire range of Schlumberger Wines during your visit.
- If you inform us in advance, you can obtain a personalized bottle labelled with a name or congratulations to gift to a loved one
- Attention: minors (up to 17 years) can accompany adults on this tour, but never get drinks
- Wednesday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Founded in 1752 by the Empress Maria Theresia as a “menagerie”, Schönbrunn is the world's oldest zoo...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...