Vienna Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour to Schloss Hof Estate and Carnuntum
- See Austria's largest country palace complex: Palace Schloss Hof
- Stop at Palace Schloss Niederweiden and the Roman City Carnuntum
Walk in the footsteps of the Romans in the Roman City Quarter Petronell-Carnuntum and visit Palace Schloss Niederweiden and Palace Schloss Hof, Austria's largest country palace complex.
Take the bus to get comfortably from Vienna to the Roman City Carnuntum, Imperial Palace Schloss Hof and Niederweiden Palace. You will get a 20% discount on admission to Imperial Palace Schloss Hof, Niederweiden and Carnuntum with your HOP ON HOP OFF ticket.
- Bus tour
- Free audio guide in German and English on the bus
- Free WIFI on all buses
- Admission to the seen sites
- Children (3-12 years): reduced
- Infants (0-2 years): free (despite, a ticket is required; please choose the option 0.00 Euro)
Am Stadtpark 1, 1030 Vienna, Austria
The bus stop is located at the Hotel Hilton/Stadtpark Vienna
- The audio guide on the bus is in German and English available
- From March till October on Saturday and Sunday and on public holidays: 2 April, 1/10/21/31 May, 15 September, 26 October, 1 November 2018
- Exact departure times here
Founded in 1752 by the Empress Maria Theresia as a “menagerie”, Schönbrunn is the world's oldest zoo...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...