Night Walking Ghost tour in Vilnius
- Explore the Old town in the dark
- Find out what painting in Vilnius wants to kill you
- Learn when it is appropriate to eat your neighbour
- Visit Vilnius Satan house and the Kingdom of death
Get to know the darker side of the Capital of Lithuania during this Ghost walking tour in Vilnius. Aside from Vilnius´ charming old town with its cozy narrow streets, magnificent Baroque churches and breathtaking panoramas, there are some rather nerve-racking sides to discover: Throughout its history those romantic corners have witnessed cold-blooded murderers, ghosts, and even Satan himself. Behind closed doors and below Church domes, horrific and bloody secrets are hidden from unsuspecting passerby... Join the ghost tour and explore those dark secrets.
On this tour you will visit:
- Dominican church and monastery
- Town hall square
- Holy Trinity church
- Gate of Dawn
- Bastion of Vilnius City Wall, former hospital for veneral diseases
- St. Johns church
- 2-hour walking tour
- Experienced guide
- Food and drinks
- Children (ages 0-7): free
- Youth (ages 8-13): reduced
Vilnius with Locals, Gaono g. 1, Vilnius 01131, Lithuania
Please meet at the office of Vilnius with Locals, where Švarco street meets Gaono street.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for the walking tour
- Tours run rain or shine, please dress according to the weather and bring an umbrella if it rains
- April – October: Fridays and Saturdays at 7.00 pm
- November – March: Fridays & Saturdays at 5.00 pm
- Additional tour on 31 October at 7.00 pm
Enjoy a guided small-group kayak tour in Trakai paddling through the most picturesque lakes of Lithu...
Explore the backcountry near Vilnius on a guided kickbike tour. Ride along forest paths and rolling ...
Enjoy snowshoeing on the backcountry trails, walk on a frozen lake, explore the medieval Island Cast...
Explore the variety of urban and natural landscapes of Vilnius on an informative and active guided t...
Snowshoe the white hills of Vilnius with a guide with hotel pick-up and transportation included.Afte...
Hike a 6-km trail through the woods and hills, see some ancient burial mounds of Baltic tribes and f...