Small group tour to Auschwitz Museum from Warsaw with pick-up
- Travel comfortably in a small group with pick-up service
- Follow your guide through the Auschwitz Memorial & Museum
- Commemorate over million victims of the Holocaust
- Learn more about every day life in the camp
Auschwitz has become a primary symbol of the Holocaust. It was a network of concentration and extermination camps built and operated by the Third Reich in Polish areas annexed by Nazi Germany during World War II. It is a proof of cruel terror and unimaginable genocide.
Original fences, wooden watchtowers and railway ramps have been preserved. The collection of the museum contains original documents, suitcases, shoes and other belongings of murdered prisoners. Visit includes also a short ride to Birkenau camp, which functioned as a war camp, extermination camp and place from where people were sent to labour in Nazi Germany. More than 90 per cent of the prisoners, mostly Jews, were killed there. Birkenau was mostly destroyed by the retreating Germans.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Warsaw
- Transportation by car/minibus
- Guided tour in English
- Entrance fees
- The price depends on the number of participants (during the booking you see the price per person)
You'll be picked up from your hotel
- Departure time is flexible (between 6.30am and 7.30am). You will be notified 1 day before the tour via email about the exact pick up time
El Parque Nacional de Bialowieza es un fenómeno real a nivel europeo. El parque nacional más antiguo...
Descubra las vistas y los sabores de la histórica Varsovia en este recorrido gastronómico privado de...
Haga un viaje a través de la cultura del vodka de Polonia en una visita de cata de 3 horas en Varsov...
Treblinka fue el campo de exterminio nazi más cruel y el segundo más grande, donde 700 000 personas ...
Este tour le brinda la posibilidad de conocer de manera rápida y cómoda casi toda la capital polaca ...
Este recorrido por la ciudad de Wroclaw comienza y te lleva a visitar los principales lugares del ca...