Arlington Cemetery and DC Memorials tour
- Visit all the must-see spots in DC, including the White House, Lincoln Memorial, and Arlington National Cemetery
- Stop off at the U.S. Capitol Building to take advantage of this great photo opportunity
- Take in the incredible memorials in D.C., including World War II, Lincoln, Korean, Vietnam, Iwo Jima and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr
The experience is a combination of historical narrative by the driver guide and on-your-own exploration at all of these stops. You’ll see everything from the White House to the Lincoln Memorial, with plenty of time to take photographs.
- White House (photo stop)
- World War II Memorial
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial or Martin Luther King Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Iwo Jima Memorial
- Arlington Cemetery
- U.S Capitol Building (photo stop)
Sites to visit at Arlington National Cemetery:
- Welcome Center
- Marine Corps War Memorial (Iwo Jima) -- there is a 5-10 minute walk to the memorial from the tram stop
- President John F. Kennedy Gravesite
- U.S. Coast Guard Memorial
- General Pershing Gravesite
- Memorial Amphitheatre and Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Arlington House (AKA Robert E. Lee House)
50 Massachusetts Ave. NE, Washington, DC 20002
Please present your voucher at the Gray Line ticket window on the bus level of the parking garage at Union Station. To get to the bus level, you will go to the center rear of Union Station and go up an escalator, then out the doors leading to the parking garage. Just outside those doors is a second escalator and the ticket window is located at the top on the left, inside the Greyhound Building. Please arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to your assigned departure time.
- Tours are not available on New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas Day
- You must be present at our Union Station office by 8.45am at the latest to guarantee ridership on the tour
- Once the tour departs, guests cannot join along the route
- Please note that you will be riding an open-top double decker bus, unless there is inclement weather, in which case we will try to switch up and provide a closed-top motorcoach
- Tuesday-Saturday at 9.30am
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
On this 4-hour tour, you’ll find unique opportunities to explore and learn the history behind each s...
Whether you're a tourist or local seeking to experience Washington, D.C. with an effortless glide, t...
Cherry blossom season is one of the best and most beautiful times to visit Washington, D.C. This Seg...
There is no other tour that will bring you to more of Washington, D.C.'s top sights than this one. T...
This tour is a fantastic combination of guide-led historical narration and on-your-own exploration a...