D.C. cherry blossom segway tour
- Witness the blooming cherry blossom trees in this experience of a lifetime
- Become enchanted by the history of the trees and the monuments around them
- Explore D.C. in a uniquely fun way on a Segway
Cherry blossom season is one of the best and most beautiful times to visit Washington, D.C. This Segway tour is a fantastic way to admire these gorgeous, Japanese trees while also learning about the incredible history behind them. For over a century, the xherry blossom trees have graced the Tidal Basin and Potomac Waterfront, and you'll get to see them in their prime amid the amazing monuments surrounding them. Since the tours are scheduled during the National Cherry Blossom Festival, you'll even have the chance to experience the cherry blossoms up close and personal. There will be large crowds, and in certain areas Segway riding is prohibited, so there will be some walking as well in this tour.
- Tidal Basin
- Jefferson Memorial
- Potomac Waterfront
- Hain’s Point
- Lincoln Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- Japanese Pagoda
- Live guide
502 23rd Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037
- 502 23rd Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037
- The closest metro station is Foggy Bottom (Blue, Orange, Silver Lines)
- All tour participants must be at least 16 years of age to participate
- Tours operate in groups of 8. If the party is larger than 8 the group will be split up for safety reasons
- Every guest will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
- All minors between the ages of 16 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour
- Due to the mechanical limitations of the Segway, every guests must weigh no less than 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and no more than 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- All tours run rain or shine
- Tours are scheduled during the National Cherry Blossom Festival, so there will likely be many visitors in the areas near the blossoms. However, tour provider will do its best to avoid the largest crowds and will even venture off the Segways in certain areas
- 20 March - 14 April daily at 1.00pm
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
On this 4-hour tour, you’ll find unique opportunities to explore and learn the history behind each s...
Monuments, memorials, museums, picturesque scenery and magnificent architecture are abundant in Wash...
Premium Ticket 1 Day Hop-on, hop-off All tour loops Admission to Madame Tussauds Deluxe Ticket 2 Day...
In this, under two mile Italian Tour of Dupont Circle, you will taste Italian cuisine and burn off c...
This tour is a fantastic combination of guide-led historical narration and on-your-own exploration a...