DC day bike tour
- Ride through the city led by your professional guide
- Learn all about the history of DC
- See the most visited monuments and memorials
Whether you’re new to Washington DC or can already recite every word to “America, the Beautiful,” this tour has something for you! Our knowledgeable guides will entertain you with the most poignant, fascinating and incredible stories about Presidents, Congress, memorials, parks, spies and scandals. Our comfortable bikes and smooth route make cycling between the sites fun and relaxing. Ride on this bike tour to make the most of your time in Washington, DC.
For the newbies to DC, this tour will offer a fantastic orientation and give you an opportunity to see virtually all of the sites you’ve read about. For the veterans and locals, you will most certainly learn new facts and stories about Washington that you’ve never heard.
- The White House
- Lincoln Memorial
- Washington Monument
- United States Capitol
- Smithsonian Castle
- Korean war Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- WWII Memorial
- Pennsylvania Avenue
- Old Executive Office Building
- The National Mall and more!
- Guided bike tour with professional guide
502 23rd Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037
Located just off the Foggy Bottom Metro. Take a right at the top of the escalator and walk down 23rd Street, roughly 4 blocks. Once you pass Virginia Avenue, the office will be on the right side.
- Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure time
- Every guest will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
- All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour
- All tours run rain or shine
- All adult riders should know how to ride a bike
- Times may vary depending on season - check calendar for current time offerings
The impressive sight of Washington, D.C.’s national monuments illuminated at night is an absolute ca...
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
On this 4-hour tour, you’ll find unique opportunities to explore and learn the history behind each s...
The experience is a combination of historical narrative by the driver guide and on-your-own explorat...
You’ll take a guided tour to the first stop, Mount Vernon – which was the home of George and Martha ...
In this, under two mile Italian Tour of Dupont Circle, you will taste Italian cuisine and burn off c...