- Marvel at the architecture and landmarks while touring Washington, D.C. with a professional guide
- Don't forget your camera! Enjoy many photo opportunities throughout the tour
- Relax on a one hour boat cruise along the Potomac River
- Learn about the memorials of famous American leaders who shaped the U.S.
Spend the day touring the nation’s capital, by visiting historical landmarks and monuments - such as the breathtaking Jefferson
and Lincoln Memorials, the unprecedented Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and the inspiring Marine Corps War Memorial.
Throughout the day, you’ll learn about famous American leaders who helped shape the United States of America, and will also see a myriad of architectural structures and landmarks that commemorate important chapters in American history. Let the experienced tour guide educate you on important details of each site, and provide you with an intimate and personalized experience.
Instead of taking tours on buses with audio recordings, your friendly tour guides who accompany you through each landmark will ensure you have a memorable experience.
You can also enjoy a relaxing boat cruise with lunch on the Potomac River. Along the way, you will learn history and legend alike through your experienced guide. Please note that the boat cruise is offered March to October.
- Tour starts at: U.S. Navy Memorial
- US Navy Memorial
- US Capitol Building
- White House
- World War II Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- Martin Luther King Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- Boat cruise on the Potomac River
- Tour ends at: U.S. Navy Memorial
- Free refreshments
- Smaller groups
- Luxury buses
- Harbor cruise during the off season
- Children (3-12yr)
701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Please meet your guide at the US Navy Memorial.
- Off-season (Jan 2 - April 1), in lieu of boat cruise, visit Pentagon City Mall for shopping and lunch (price of lunch not included)
- Harbor Cruise is not included during the off season
- Daily 10.00am-4.00pm
- Boat tour: 15 March -16 October
The impressive sight of Washington, D.C.’s national monuments illuminated at night is an absolute ca...
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
On this 4-hour tour, you’ll find unique opportunities to explore and learn the history behind each s...
Ready to take on the busiest area in DC? Skip the crowded sidewalks and slide into our all-electric ...
The experience is a combination of historical narrative by the driver guide and on-your-own explorat...
You’ll take a guided tour to the first stop, Mount Vernon – which was the home of George and Martha ...