Monuments by night tour in Washington, D.C.
- Receive a comprehensive overview of the National Mall and monuments
- Enjoy the stunning views of Washington, D.C. at night
- Feel like royalty while cruising in our all-electric Red Roasters
Ready to test your night-photography skills and see some jaw-dropping views while learning the history of the United States through the National Mall? Hop on our all-electric Red Roadsters and get ready for the ride of your vacation!
You'll start your tour at the Smithsonian metro station, where guides will take you back in time to the city’s origins and give you some tips for exploring the city on you own. As you work our way through the Smithsonian complex, guides will regale you with story behind the amazing museums and help you choose which one you will visit during your stay.
Next, you'll get to pass two of D.C.’s most incredible monuments, the Washington Monument and the Jefferson Memorial. Afterwards, you’ll be able to wander through the FDR and MLK memorials and enjoy a stroll along the jaw-dropping Tidal Basin at sunset.
Continue on past the World War I and World War II Memorials to the Lincoln Memorial, where you will be blown away by views of the Potomac River and the National Mall sparkling in the dark.
You’ll be entertained by stories of the city’s history, statues and famous buildings on your way to the White House, where you’ll see possibly the most iconic American structure. Continue on towards Capitol Hill and be astounded by the Supreme Court, the Capitol Building and the Library of Congress. End your tour on a high note by asking your guide for some recommendations for the rest of your stay in the city.
RedRoadsters are the personal and comfortable way to tour the National Mall. Equipped with roll-down clear siding, they’re the perfect way to sight-see in the rain or wind. Vehicles are also equipped with warm blankets in the winter for your comfort.
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Transportation on all-electric vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for your guide
Children under 4: free
- Smithsonian Metro Stop at 12th & Independence Ave., SW, Washington DC (at the base of the Department of Agriculture Building)
- Tours run rain or shine year-round unless weather poses dangerous conditions. In case of cancellation due to extreme weather, all guests will be contacted
- Tour provider will not accept changes on the same day of the tour
- Dress appropriately for season and weather conditions and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Your booking is confirmed once you receive your voucher
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 4 are permitted to join this tour free of charge, but please note they will be required to sit on a parent's or guardian's lap due to limited space in the eCruiser. Please inform tour provider if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 4
- Daily at 8.00pm
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
Whether you're a tourist or local seeking to experience Washington, D.C. with an effortless glide, t...
Cherry blossom season is one of the best and most beautiful times to visit Washington, D.C. This Seg...
There is no other tour that will bring you to more of Washington, D.C.'s top sights than this one. T...
In this, under two mile Italian Tour of Dupont Circle, you will taste Italian cuisine and burn off c...
This tour is a fantastic combination of guide-led historical narration and on-your-own exploration a...