An extensive collection of art ranging from Renaissance artists, the French Impressionists, and great American painters all housed under one roof at the DC National Gallery of Art. This guided museum tour will give you the chance to discuss pieces by famous artists like Da Vinci and Degas. Monet’s “Woman with a Parasol,” Stuart’s portrait of George Washington, and Titan’s “Venus with a Mirror” are just some of the masterpieces you will be able to see in this collection. Your guide will tell the tales and scandals behind these famous paintings. You’ll also learn the techniques the masters used to create these prolific works of art. The museum itself, is a great discussion topic since it was quickly transformed from an empty building to a revered museum in less than a century.
Attractions & guided tours
Private and Semi-Private DC National Gallery of Art Museum tour
Availability: Daily at 10.00am and 1.30pm
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See an extensive collection of art ranging from Renaissance artists, the French Impressionists, and great American painters
- Learn the tales and scandals behind these famous paintings
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
Constitution Ave NW, Washington, DC 20565
By the Constitution Ave entrance to the museum (outside).
What to remember
- Semi-private tours have 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- Semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. A semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, there will be no refunds or discounts
- At checkout, please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached at during your trip
- Cancellation policy: Guests can cancel up to 72 hours before the tour’s start time for a full refund. Otherwise, guests can reschedule for a fee, depending on the tour and the availability
- Daily at 10.00am and 1.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.