Washington, DC cherry blossom segway tour
- See the blossoming cherry trees in this experience of a lifetime
- Hop on a segway and discover DC
- Learn about the history of the monuments and cherry trees
Cherry Blossom season is one of the best and most beautiful times to visit Washington, DC, and this Cherry Blossom Segway Tour is a fantastic way to get up close and personal to these famous blossoms. Donated by Japan, the Cherry Blossom trees have graced the Tidal Basin and Potomac Waterfront for over 100 years. This casual Segway ride around the blossoms will give you a great look at this yearly spectacle as well as the incredible history behind the trees and all the wonderful monuments and sites they surround. Combine the opportunity to ride a segway, see mouments of DC and take in the extraordinary beauty of the seasonal cherry blossoms in this unique tour.
On this tour, three things that cannot be controlled: the weather, the crowds, and the blooming of the Cherry Blossoms. Tours are scheduled during the National Cherry Blossom Festival, so there will likely be many visitors in the areas near the Blossoms. However, we will do our best to avoid the largest crowds and we will even venture off the Segways in certain areas to get up-close and personal. Out of respect for the subjects of these monuments and memorials, Segway riding may be prohibited in some areas. Thus, there is some walking involved in the Cherry Blossom Segway Tour).
Sites visited include:
- Tidal Basin
- Jefferson Memorial
- Potomac Waterfront
- Hain’s Point
- Lincoln Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- Japanese Pagoda
- Fun and safe guided segway tour
502 23rd Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037
Located just off the Foggy Bottom Metro. Take a right at the top of the escalator and walk down 23rd Street, roughly 4 blocks. Once you pass Virginia Avenue, the office will be on the right side.
- All tour participants must be at least 16 years of age to participate
- Tours operate in groups of 8. If the party is larger than 8 the group will be split up for safety reasons
- Every guest will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
- All minors between the ages of 16 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour
- Due to the mechanical limitations of the Segway, every guests must weigh no less than 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and no more than 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- All tours run rain or shine
- 20 March - 16 April every day at 10.00am
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
On this 4-hour tour, you’ll find unique opportunities to explore and learn the history behind each s...
Premium Ticket 1 Day Hop-on, hop-off All tour loops Admission to Madame Tussauds Deluxe Ticket 2 Day...
The experience is a combination of historical narrative by the driver guide and on-your-own explorat...
You’ll take a guided tour to the first stop, Mount Vernon – which was the home of George and Martha ...
In this, under two mile Italian Tour of Dupont Circle, you will taste Italian cuisine and burn off c...