Take off in a seaplane from the glacial blue waters of Green Lake and soar over the Whistler Valley, home to the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. Take in stunning aerial views of jutting alpine peaks, hanging blue glaciers and majestic waterfalls. Land on a remote alpine lake and experience tranquility as you never have before. Relax on the golden sand beach and breathe in the refreshing mountain air. Make the experience even more special by adding a picnic lunch for $25 per person.
Alpine Lake seaplane tour from Whistler
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the thrill of taking off and landing on water
- See the iconic mountains of Whistler from a bird’s eye view
- Access a pristine remote alpine lake
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Seaplane tour
- Complimentary pick-up/drop-off shuttle service to Whistler Village
- Children (ages 2-11)
- Infants (ages 1 and under): free
8069 Nicklaus North Boulevard, Whistler BC V0N 1B8
Please check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
What to remember
- Government-issued photo ID is required for all passengers 18 years and older on all flights, including scheduled service, scenic tours, and private charters
- There is a 3 passenger minimum for this tour
- Luggage restriction of 25lbs (11kg) per person; stated luggage allowance includes both checked and carry-on luggage
- Please note that flights may experience delays or cancellations due to inclement weather
- Please see calendar for updated starting times and availability
Harbour Air Seaplanes
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.