Sightsee Whistler, a top-rated year-round destination, in the best way possible with this guided tour!
This tour will take you off the beaten path to enjoy some hikes and sights less known by visitors but frequented by locals. You will enjoy scenic stops along the Sea-to-Sky highway and a nature hike along the river and across a suspension bridge to see the infamous Train Wreck site. Upon arrival in Whistler, you will receive a guided tour of Whistler Village.
Your professional guide will be more than willing to help you plan and optimize your Whistler experience!
- Travel the Sea-to-Sky Highway, tracing a route along the shore of Howe Sound; the route weaves deep into the Coast Mountains and then climbs through old-growth rainforests before reaching Whistler 670 metres (2,200 feet) above sea level
- Visit Shannon Falls
- Stop at: Squamish Adventure Centre
- Arrive in Whistler Village, and your guide will take you on a tour through the village
- 12 pm - 3:30 pm: Free time for optional activities and to explore the village. Option to join your guide on a walk to Lost Lake and/or the Farmers Market
- 3:30 pm: Option to go on a hike to the Train Wreck site or have more free time. A part of Whistler's historical and cultural identity, the Train Wreck site is a popular attraction. The short hiking trail follows the Sea To Sky Trail. It crosses a suspension bridge, offering scenic views of the Cheakamus River rushing below before arriving at the colourfully painted box cars, which have sat in the forest since 1956
- 5:00pm - Depart Whistler
- 7:30pm - Arrive back in Vancouver